Do you know how powerful Hydrogen Peroxide is? It’s something that most of us have in our cabinets and it has many uses! Here are some things that I have used it for:
- Use as a mouthwash.
- Cleaning wounds.
- Getting rid of headcold/stuffy ears. Put a few drops in each each to get out infection, and once bubbling stops, roll on the other-side to let drain.
- Use as a toothpaste. Mix with baking soda and brush away.
- Armpits. Mix 1 part liquid laundry detergent to 2 parts hydrogen peroxide. Apply to clothing and allow to sit for one hour before washing.
- Red Wine. Combine equal parts hydrogen peroxide and liquid detergent and pouring over the stain. Blot with a towel, wash with warm water, and let it dry.
- Blood. Pour it directly onto the stain and let it sit for about five minutes. Blot and rinse in cold water. You may need to repeat this once or twice to fully lift the stain. Caution-Hydrogen Peroxide is a bleach and can whiten clothes.
- Vegetable Cleaner. Spray on vegetables, scrub and rinse.
- Cutting board. Mix vinegar and peroxide together and scrub the board.
- Clean your sponges. Mix 1 part water and 1 part vinegar. Let soak and rinse.
- Clean the hard to get corners and grout on the counters.