This past month has been a very stressful month for me. The biggest cause to my leave of absence was my part time job was scheduling me 25-30 hours a week(only suppose to be 12 hours…ugh!). So I was working anywhere from 60-70 hours a week. I’m so grateful and relieved that August is over!
Here are a few updates:
- My boys are in full force football mode right now and we are having 2-3 games a week, between both of them.
- We are already on week 6 of school and the homework is flowing.
- Even though there was a lot of craziness, we managed to have a few family game and movie nights.
- I’m so grateful for family friends that helped take the boys back and forth to practice while I worked.
- We are on Week 5 of biggest loser at work and I lost 13 pounds.
- It is way harder than I thought and my weight has gone up and down.
- I’m looking forward to having a life again and being able to exercise.
- I can’t even tell you how excited I am to be back at writing!
- I have a few fun trips planned and can’t wait to share them.
- I missed the interaction with fellow bloggers and readers.
- I need to learn to say NO! My biggest downfall is that I like to please people…hence working an insane amount at my part time job. NEVER AGAIN!
- I learned that I can handle way more than I ever thought I could.
- Caffeine is my friend.
I’m just so excited to be back!!!!! XOXOXO